My Journal

My Journal
Love, Believe and Have Faith.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Dawn. .

Sunrise makes our mornings beautiful but the words of God strengthen us and make our lives more meaningful. .


Umaga na pala. Hindi ko man lang namalayan ang oras. Haha. I can't believe it.

May I share something?

" . . What you sow is what you reep."
Great! Oo nga naman, paano ka magkakaroon ng isang bunga kung sa umpisa pa lang ay hindi ka nagtanim?
Hehe. We must sow first before we reep. Ganyan din ang gusto ni God sa atin, bago natin makuha 'yung dinedesire ng puso natin, tinetest ni God ang puso natin, our Faith to Him. kung gaano ba tayo ka-strong pagdating sa faithfulness.

I tell you, You must invest first before You get your profit. (Naks! inapply pa sa accounting?)

Hehe..

Yun nga, God gave us Provision. But it takes time lang talaga na makuha natin iyon.


"Lord God, Thank You for the blessings You have given to me. You filled my heart with full of Joy, Peace, Love, passion and concerns. Lord, God I even pray for the wisdom and strength para sa lahat ng laban na aking makakasagupa. Lord, God I know that You are always be there for me no matter what happen. I know that everything that's happening to me right now is all according to Your plans. Lord, God we glorify Your name, We live according to Your purpose. Lord, God Thank You. In Jesus name I pray. Amen"

No comments:

Post a Comment