My Journal

My Journal
Love, Believe and Have Faith.

Friday, February 4, 2011

VIctory Family




Hmm. Is this is my next topic for today? HE-HE. You got It!!
"This Church is different from the other Church I have known or seen. My life was totally changed because of my Victory Family and Him- my Almighty God in Heaven!"

AWESOME. GREAT. FANTASTIC. POWERFUL. LIFE-CHANGING. LOVE. FRIENDSHIP.

There's a story behind this on how I became one of the believers and DISCIPLES of God.

Before:
My Family and I are sometimes on war! Wheew! Cease-Fire. . I don't want to say my father is a irresponsible man that I ever knew in my whole life. But, sad to say. Yep, it is kinda weird that why we have a father like him?
My Ate Pau and Kuya Paw are always have a cold feeling to our father. Actually, we don't have any intimate relationship between us and to our Papang. You know, kind of being close to your Papa or mama?

They used to have a war. Haha.

To be coninue. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment